I’m working on a major energy blog I hope to post tomorrow, but have been pulled from those efforts by the continuing call by McCain and Palin for Obama to answer questions about his relationship with Ayers – which has been looked into ad nauseam.
McCain, Palin, and recently-enlisted attack dog Cindy McCain should put on their own honesty caps and enlighten us in a few gray areas regarding their past.
I took the privilege of posting a few questions I would like 100% honest, in-depth answers to by our beloved Republican hopefuls. If they’re calling for questions to be answered, perhaps they should pony up a few themselves and take the plank out of their eyes. I mean, if we’re really being honest…
Questions for McCain:
- Why did you inappropriately accept funds from Charles Keating?
- Why did you sign legislation impeding attempts to release records about POWs left behind in Vietnam?
- Why do you think you’d be a cool hand at the tiller when you are an infamous rage-a-holic who regularly pokes people in their chest when you are angry?
- Why have you courted the Religious Right after terming them “agents of intolerance” after the 2000 presidential primaries?
- What is your relationship with Gordon Liddy?
- Why did you serve on the board for the U.S. Council for World Freedom, which is tied to right-wing death squads who tried to overthrow the government in Nicaragua?
- Why did you not vote against a bill that would ban the CIA from using waterboarding?
- Do you believe Sarah Palin is more qualified to be president than Joe Lieberman, Tom Ridge, Mitt Romney, Lindsey Graham, Kay Bailey-Hutchison, Meg Whitman, Tim Pawlenty?
- Why did you obtain a marriage license to your second wife before the marriage with your first wife was over?
- Do you believe the surge of troops in Iraq was more affective at quelling the violence than Sunni payoffs and new strategic operations by the military?
- Knowing what you know now, would you approve the invasion of Iraq and the resulting deaths of over 4,000 American troops and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis?
- Why have you filled your campaign with former Bush cronies?
Questions for Palin:
- Why have you not been fully honest about your involvement in Troopergate?
- Does your husband love American as much as you do and, if so, why did he belong to an Alaskan secessionist movement?
- Why did you use personal emails for most of your online communication regarding your government operations?
- Why did you spend half your nights as governor of Alaska in your home in Wasilla, 600 miles away from the capital of Juneau and then charge the taxpayers for most of those home stays?
- Why did the government pay for the travel of your husband and children?
- Why have you appointed clearly unqualified people to your cabinet in Alaska?
- Do you believe abstinence-only education is effective?
- What is the capital of Venezuela?
Questions for Cindy McCain:
- Do you know that John McCain voted against funding the troops?
- Do you think that if Michelle Obama had a prescription drug addiction in the past, Obama would still be the Democratic nominee for president?
- Why have you not acknowledged your half-sisters in public?
- Why have you not given any of the millions of dollars in inheritance your father left you to you father’s other daughter, who only received around $10,000 after your father’s death?
- Why did your father have mob ties and serve time in prison?
- Do you actually believe Barack Obama’s campaign is dirtier than that of your husband?
I’m going to gag on the hypocrisy.