Alright, kids – since my Top Ten Anti-McCain Slogans are such a popular read (but written last May), I decided
to provide an updated version to give us a laugh as the race gets tighter and many despondent Democrats ponder the edge of cliffs should McCain emerge the victor November 5.
It’s just too easy to make fun of McStupid and his sidekick, Moosegirl. So, I’m jumping in. Here goes and, Obama Camp, I hope you can draw some inspiration from these efforts:
Top-ten Anti-McCain Funnies:
10. Sarah Palin? Well, that’s what you get when you raffle off the vice presidency at a county fair.
9. Say hello to John McCain and goodbye to $Ben Franklin$.
8. McCain’s Fantasy Supreme Court: James Dobson, Jerry Falwell, Tony Perkins, Rick Warren, Joe Lieberman, Rudy Giuliani, Karl Rove, Pinocchio, Pandora, A Genie, baby jesus, and Jack Bauer.
7. McCain: Because truth is only an obstacle.
6. Sarah Palin: The Jessica Simpson of politics.
5. McCain: The Middle Class can suck it.
4. Palin for VP? Apparently, there’s a hidden crack epidemic in America.
3. If you vote for John McCain, your genitals will shrivel up and fall off.
2. Electing McCain during a recession? Hmmm. You know when you spit into the wind and it hits you in the eye and grosses you out so much you puke, and the sound of it makes your friend puke too and before long everybody’s puking like in Stand By Me? Yeah. It’s like that.
1. McCain: It’s like opposite day every day.
BONUS: Palin – Because Paul Bunyan wasn’t available. And fictional. Just like McCain’s campaign…
Bonus II: McCain – You can be anything you want to be as long as you’re a prisoner of war and divorce your wife to marry an heiress first.