I haven’t decided who will get my vote in November, but one thing’s fer sure: it ain’t McCain. So, since there are no pro-candidate bumper-stickers I can put on my car, I’ve considered giving the anti-McCain movement a boost on my rockin’ Mercury Tracer. Stampandshout.com only has a few anti-McCain bumper-stickers:
With such a short supply, I’ve decided to come up with my own Top Ten List of Anti-McCain Slogans and potential bumper-stickers (probably too long, though). Here goes:
10. Vote for McCain? I’d rather be waterboarded.
9. McCain: Because Romney wasn’t flip-flopper enough.
8. McCain: Don’t worry, Falwell left specific instructions.
7. John & Cindy McCain: Let’s bring S&M to The White House.
6. I’m voting for McCain because I don’t want poor people to be happy.
5. Vote for McCain? on it!
4. McCain McTotally Sucks.
3. Jesus hates Hagee cause he’s fat. (oops, that doesn’t have anything to do with McCain!)
2. Why McCain? Because Republicans haven’t fucked it up enough!
1. Karl Rove’s the pitcher. McCain’s the catcher.
Bonus: Yeah. Let’s elect the guy who came in second to BUSH.
UDPATE: I recently posted some more Anti-McCain Funnies, Anti-McCain Slogans II, Anti-McCain Slogans III (Including McCain’s Fantasy Cabinet).