Yes, I do think history is cyclical and the religious extremism in the Middle East can only last so long. Could it be the violence perpetuated by the religious leaders in Iraq is causing disenchantment among the youth? It’s too close to call at this point, but the International Herald Tribune has a really interesting article on this development.
- SCARLET H (Hypocrisy) UPDATE – Repubs Vote No on War Funding
- Republicans, Adultery and Hypocrisy AGAIN
- UT Beats ASU in the College World Series
- Sarah Palin Has the Political IQ of a Gnat: Why blaming the media won’t work
- Christian Guilt
- OK Congressman Enters Rehab – Big Whoop
- Can I Get a Decent Democrat Senator?
- Namby-Pamby ‘Bout Gitmo Detainees
- Pelosi Schmelosi
- News You Should Know 05.15.09
- Conventional Warfare – A Misnomer
- Dick Cheney: Opinion Compilation
- Miss California – A Perfect Christian Specimen
- Elizabeth Edwards No Innocent Bystander
- Way To Go Gay, Maine! I Mean, Way To Go, Gay Maine!
- 95,129 hits