Kay Bailey Hutchison said this weekend she is not interested in the position of Vice President under John McCain. I doubt she would have been chosen anyway and this probably doesn’t mean much to yous guys outside TX, but – to the rest of you – it pretty much means she’ll throw her pearl necklace into the race for the TX governorship when the waste of Rick Perry is gone in 2010. I wouldn’t call her the Republican’s best friend, but I doubt I’d vote for her either. And, let me just say one thing – we need legalized gambling in this state already!! Many don’t think it’ll happen until we get a Democratic governor. Well, I’m damn good and ready for some blackjack tables in Galveston! Vegas gets expensive real fast and Shreveport and Lake Charles are so over.
- SCARLET H (Hypocrisy) UPDATE – Repubs Vote No on War Funding
- Republicans, Adultery and Hypocrisy AGAIN
- UT Beats ASU in the College World Series
- Sarah Palin Has the Political IQ of a Gnat: Why blaming the media won’t work
- Christian Guilt
- OK Congressman Enters Rehab – Big Whoop
- Can I Get a Decent Democrat Senator?
- Namby-Pamby ‘Bout Gitmo Detainees
- Pelosi Schmelosi
- News You Should Know 05.15.09
- Conventional Warfare – A Misnomer
- Dick Cheney: Opinion Compilation
- Miss California – A Perfect Christian Specimen
- Elizabeth Edwards No Innocent Bystander
- Way To Go Gay, Maine! I Mean, Way To Go, Gay Maine!
- 95,129 hits