The New York Times is reporting that men are having the gall to spend more time with their families than meander around pretty grass for four hours. My main concern? Whatever are lobbyists to do? Now that most of their receptions have to be standing-only with finger foods and back-slapping opportunities on the putting greens are diminishing how will they ever continue to bribe with the same pace as the glorious yesteryears?
- SCARLET H (Hypocrisy) UPDATE – Repubs Vote No on War Funding
- Republicans, Adultery and Hypocrisy AGAIN
- UT Beats ASU in the College World Series
- Sarah Palin Has the Political IQ of a Gnat: Why blaming the media won’t work
- Christian Guilt
- OK Congressman Enters Rehab – Big Whoop
- Can I Get a Decent Democrat Senator?
- Namby-Pamby ‘Bout Gitmo Detainees
- Pelosi Schmelosi
- News You Should Know 05.15.09
- Conventional Warfare – A Misnomer
- Dick Cheney: Opinion Compilation
- Miss California – A Perfect Christian Specimen
- Elizabeth Edwards No Innocent Bystander
- Way To Go Gay, Maine! I Mean, Way To Go, Gay Maine!
- 95,130 hits