This is a looong article. Of course, The NYT’s timing of the article brings their motivation for running with the story into question. It rehashes McCain’s involvement in the Savings and Loan Crisis, as well. Old hat, I think, that won’t really have an effect on the election. Maybe that’s why they held it until Huckabee was mathematically incapable of catching up and Romney had jumped ship. I’ve had a couple beers, though, so perhaps that’s why I think this is such a long article.
- SCARLET H (Hypocrisy) UPDATE – Repubs Vote No on War Funding
- Republicans, Adultery and Hypocrisy AGAIN
- UT Beats ASU in the College World Series
- Sarah Palin Has the Political IQ of a Gnat: Why blaming the media won’t work
- Christian Guilt
- OK Congressman Enters Rehab – Big Whoop
- Can I Get a Decent Democrat Senator?
- Namby-Pamby ‘Bout Gitmo Detainees
- Pelosi Schmelosi
- News You Should Know 05.15.09
- Conventional Warfare – A Misnomer
- Dick Cheney: Opinion Compilation
- Miss California – A Perfect Christian Specimen
- Elizabeth Edwards No Innocent Bystander
- Way To Go Gay, Maine! I Mean, Way To Go, Gay Maine!
- 95,130 hits