The lad has returned to the University of Texas, and will so every spring semester it seems, until he finishes his college degree. And he needs it! Did you see his interview on Leno after winning the National Championship? Reading more for him good it would be, if you know what i’m sayin. Not many NFL quarterbacks would trade their off-season leisure time (with millions of dollars and oodles of ladies at their disposal) to hit the books and take tests in the name of a Bachelors Degree. Following in the footsteps of Steven Spielberg, Vince gets the PMP Kudos of the Week!
- SCARLET H (Hypocrisy) UPDATE – Repubs Vote No on War Funding
- Republicans, Adultery and Hypocrisy AGAIN
- UT Beats ASU in the College World Series
- Sarah Palin Has the Political IQ of a Gnat: Why blaming the media won’t work
- Christian Guilt
- OK Congressman Enters Rehab – Big Whoop
- Can I Get a Decent Democrat Senator?
- Namby-Pamby ‘Bout Gitmo Detainees
- Pelosi Schmelosi
- News You Should Know 05.15.09
- Conventional Warfare – A Misnomer
- Dick Cheney: Opinion Compilation
- Miss California – A Perfect Christian Specimen
- Elizabeth Edwards No Innocent Bystander
- Way To Go Gay, Maine! I Mean, Way To Go, Gay Maine!
- 95,130 hits