Won’t that be fun? To have a Senator Al Franken? I love it when people put their money where their mouth is. He’ll definitely inject some change on Capitol Hill. And I say we need more Saturday Night Live alumni taking the lead in the steering our nation. Chevy Chase! Rob Smigel! Tina Fey! If nothing else, politics will be more entertaining for those who are not junkies. At least Franken will have the cajones to say what’s on his mind – hopefully he won’t be infected with the virus that causes long pauses on only politically correct speech to emerge from one’s mouth.
- SCARLET H (Hypocrisy) UPDATE – Repubs Vote No on War Funding
- Republicans, Adultery and Hypocrisy AGAIN
- UT Beats ASU in the College World Series
- Sarah Palin Has the Political IQ of a Gnat: Why blaming the media won’t work
- Christian Guilt
- OK Congressman Enters Rehab – Big Whoop
- Can I Get a Decent Democrat Senator?
- Namby-Pamby ‘Bout Gitmo Detainees
- Pelosi Schmelosi
- News You Should Know 05.15.09
- Conventional Warfare – A Misnomer
- Dick Cheney: Opinion Compilation
- Miss California – A Perfect Christian Specimen
- Elizabeth Edwards No Innocent Bystander
- Way To Go Gay, Maine! I Mean, Way To Go, Gay Maine!
- 95,129 hits