Who doesn’t think the world is becoming more and more globalized?? I saw this Reuters article on the Freakonomics blog. How is everyone dealing with the decline in U.S. hegemony? Having lived in France and Australia, I’m doing alright. Australia is a lot like Texas and I’d move back if I weren’t afraid of having my leg ripped off by a great white. You think I jest? It happened to a dude when I was there. Plus, many poisonous spiders and snakes and jelly fish. But the beer is good and the parties are better!
- SCARLET H (Hypocrisy) UPDATE – Repubs Vote No on War Funding
- Republicans, Adultery and Hypocrisy AGAIN
- UT Beats ASU in the College World Series
- Sarah Palin Has the Political IQ of a Gnat: Why blaming the media won’t work
- Christian Guilt
- OK Congressman Enters Rehab – Big Whoop
- Can I Get a Decent Democrat Senator?
- Namby-Pamby ‘Bout Gitmo Detainees
- Pelosi Schmelosi
- News You Should Know 05.15.09
- Conventional Warfare – A Misnomer
- Dick Cheney: Opinion Compilation
- Miss California – A Perfect Christian Specimen
- Elizabeth Edwards No Innocent Bystander
- Way To Go Gay, Maine! I Mean, Way To Go, Gay Maine!
- 95,130 hits